Dipl. Sports Scientiest, Movement Enthusiast & AcroYogi
"Ever since I can remember, movement played a huge role in my life and was the key driver to every decision I took along the way!
From being a goalkeeper on the pitch, a yogi on the mat, balancing on a slackline or diving apnoe...everything is movement and movement is everything.
With my ideas and projects, I want to share my passion and inspire people to explore movements and sports that move people."
Studies & Trainings that inspired me:
- Diplom Sports Scientist (German Sport University Cologne, 2005 - 2010)
- Personal Trainer and Team Coach (German Sport University Cologne, Schol of Sports Edenkoben 2008 - 2010)
- certified Yoga teacher (Yoga Vidya, Bad Meinberg - 2010)
- certified Budokon Yoga teacher (Frankfurt, Germany - 2013
- AcroYoga teacher Level 1 (Ojai, USA - 2012)
- AcroYoga teacher Level 2 (Halkida, Greece - 2014)
- Thai Massage Practitioner (Sunshine School Greece, Thai Massage Circus Laos, Thailand, 2010 - 2014)
- Advanced Freediver (Apnea Total - Indonesia 2012)
MOVEMENT BACKGROUND & PROJECTS:
- soccer goalkeeper in the German U18 & U19 Bundesliga for SV Waldhof Mannheim
- 6 years experience as goalkeeper & athletic coach for different clubs & teams (Fortuna Köln, Fussballschule & Internat des FC Köln, Südwestdeutscher Fußballverband)
- Parcouring World Championships 7th place, 2007
- Cologne Marathon, 2008
- Fisherman Strong Man Run, 2009
- "XtheLine - 4.000 km with bike and slackline from germany to Africa", 2010
- VAUDE Mountainbike Trans Schwarzwald, 2011
- "perfect fit" workshoptour with Julia Weis, teaching in 29 countries all over the world, 2010 - 2012